Saturday 25 June 2011

Walking Cell

So I got a distinction for my 'Final Major Project' which was an animation short, and having got it back i thought I'll post some of it on here.

The GIF below was a bit hidden in the piece so I made this just to show it off a bit better, unfortunately I did after in was marked so the paint has starded to peel and there is a bit of dirt on it but apart from that its still pretty smooth.

(You need to click on it to start it.)

I 'll upload the final animation once I work out what is the best way to display it.

1 comment:

  1. a 5 star student!!! you worked soooooooo hard and regularly impressed your peers and tutors with your Calvinisms :) You have a great artistic future ahead. I have foreseen it. It is your destiny. I am your father. Come to the Darkside. (erm there's one at the end of August at Club Rock....!!!)

    ReplyDelete